Greetings from the civilized world to the United States of America,
This is expatriate Dr. Sabri g. Bebawi. This post is of great significance for it shows how ignorant and uneducated the masses in the United States are and it shows first hand how the United States today is.
This reported speech of Billionaire Steyer was reported by the outrageous blog Exposing the Global Warming Hoax whose title depicts nothing less than ignorance and more than pure stupidity. The commentator on the speech has no intellectual knowledge of neither Nazism or Fascism – And how could he or she? He or she are Americans and brain washed for years to believe that the extreme capitalistic United States of America’s system is the one and only successful system in the world. He or she does not realize that all America’s allies in Europe (all states of the European Continent) are Socialists and they fair 300% in median standard of living – not average of course because we have 1% of Americans own all the wealth of America.
Now about the president-want-to-be- Donald Trump, is he a Nazi and a Fascist, absolutely without a doubt. These two ideologies are the only ideologies this mad man knows. For the writers of the Blog that claims Global Warming a Hoax though proof is before our eyes, yet those writers or writer are perhaps phony Christians who believe in an unseen, untouched and non existent being as god, but disbelieve what they see everyday in their life in terms of climate change throughout the world. I believe one cannot reason with such idiocy – it is very much like trying to reason with Moslem Criminals who believe that a mythical god orders them to kill and cause mayhem.
As for Hitler, the wide consensus of historians consider him to have been irreligious, anti-Christian, anti-clerical and scientists. In light of evidence such as his fierce criticism and vocal rejection of the tenets of Christianity, numerous private statements to confidants denouncing Christianity as a harmful superstition, and his strenuous efforts to reduce the influence and independence of Christianity in Germany after he came to power, Hitler’s major academic biographers conclude that he was irreligious (who believes that Criminal Gangster Trump is religious?) and an opponent of Christianity. Historian Laurence Rees found no evidence that “Hitler, in his personal life, ever expressed belief in the basic tenets of the Christian church”. Hitler’s remarks to confidants, as described in the Goebbels Diaries, the memoirs of Albert Speer, and transcripts of Hitler’s private conversations recorded by Martin Bormann in Hitler’s Table Talk, are further evidence of his irreligious and anti-Christian beliefs; these sources record a number of private remarks in which Hitler ridicules Christian doctrine as absurd, contrary to scientific advancement, and socially destructive.and then, Criminal Hitler becomes socially destructive himself, just as criminal gangster Trump is today.
Hitler, attempting to appeal to the German masses during his political campaign and leadership, sometimes made declarations in support of religion and against atheism. He stated in a speech that atheism (a concept he linked with Communism and “Jewish materialism”) had been ” Anything goes with insane men as those personas.
So, perhaps our friend or friends the writers reexamine what trash is written on their blog. I will come to gun issue in a minute.
As for Fascism and Mussolini, Fascism arose in Europe after World War I when many people yearned for national unity and strong leadership. In Italy, Benito Mussolini used his charisma to establish a powerful fascist state. Strangely enough, Criminal Gangster Trump has no charisma not so ever; he just has stupid population.
Benito Mussolini coined the term “fascism” in 1919 to describe his political movement. He adopted the ancient Roman fasces as his symbol. This was a bundle of rods tied around an ax, which represented the power of Rome.
Mussolini established the first fascist regime, followed soon after by others, including Nazi Germany. Fascism, however, differed somewhat from one nation to another. Thus, scholars often disagree on a precise definition of fascism. Even so, they tend to agree on its common characteristics such as:
- Absolute Power of the State: Fascist regimes have a strong centralized state, or national government. The fascist state seeks total control over all major parts of society. Individuals must give up their private needs and rights to serve the needs of the whole society as represented by the state. (TRUMP)
- Rule by a Dictator: A single dictator runs the fascist state and makes all the important decisions. This leader often uses charisma, a magnetic personality, to gain the support of the people.(TRUMP)
- Corporatism: Fascists believe in taming capitalism by controlling labor and factory owners. Unions, strikes, and other labor actions are illegal. Although private property remains, the state controls the economy. (TRUMP’s GAME)
- Extreme Nationalism: The fascist state uses national glory and the fear of outside threats to build a new society based on the “common will” of the people. Fascists believe in action and looking at national myths for guidance rather than relying on the “barren intellectualism” of science and reason. (TRUMP)
- Superiority of the Nation’s People: Fascists hold up the nation’s people as superior to other nationalities. They typically strengthen and unify the dominant group in a nation while stifling dissent and persecuting minority groups. (TRUMP)
- Militarism and Imperialism: Fascists believe that great nations show their greatness by conquering and ruling weak nations. Fascists believe the state can survive only if it successfully proves its military superiority in war. (TRUMP)
Now as for guns and the Second amendment, the writer of the blog is unaware that people of the United States are not the same as people of Europe. Unlike what the American Anthem states “…The land of the free and the home of the brave.” Friends, most people of the United States of America are the least free (Practically Enslaved) and are most coward. They think because they own guns, they are brave and can stand against the government – Yes, sure. I shall not argue this point because it is like arguing about religion and faith – USELESS. Keep Dreaming America.
Very Sad Expatriate Writer Dr. Sabri g. Bebawi